CHEMDOX offers all of the features required for comprehensive hazardous materials and chemical management.
Use CHEMDOX to maintain all your chemical products (substances, mixtures, compounds, kits, etc.) in all their complexity. Clear, structured and yet very simple.
Various Product Types
Substances, mixtures (including raw material mixtures), intermediates, final products, multi-component kits, etc.
Structured Data Fields
- Basic information (name, identifiers, etc.)
- Physical, -chemical, and other product-specific information
- Information on health and environmental hazards
- Regulatory data
- Document storage
- Setup of complex mixtures
- Mixtures as components in more complex mixtures (many hierarchical levels)
- Full-text search, similar to what is found in standard search engines
- Thematic search masks (GHS, transport, etc.)
- Configuration of search result output
- Save your search queries
- Save your search results
Additional special functionality of the CHEMDOX Database
Standard features are not enough for CHEMDOX. In addition to the standard case of blending chemicals, CHEMDOX offers numerous special features for efficient support of special use cases.
- Definition and storage of kits (multi-component kits)
- Cover sheet to summarize the safety data sheets of the individual components
Product Aliases and Variants
Central handling of data for any number of aliases (product variants) e.g. trade names, product numbers, etc.
With CHEMDOX you can service your private labeling customers. Provide all safety relevant documents for your customers in their corporate design, using the customers’ trade names, logos, etc.
Custom User Defined Data
Customize the CHEMDOX database and add individual data fields and tables.
CHEMDOX provides full multi-language support for the user interface, documents and data.
- Documents & data: in about 40 languages
- User interface: English, French, Spanish, German
CHEMDOX uses correct technical terminology drawn directly from legal texts. This also applies to all translations.
CHEMDOX reduces manual data collection to a minimum, optimizing workflows and reducing error rates.
- Reduction of manual data entry
- Reduction of errors during input
- Optimization of work processes
When developing CHEMDOX, maximum user-friendliness is paramount.
- Savable search queries
- Tool tips
- Plausibility checks during data entry
- Personal product lists
- Clear reading views
(e.g. ingredients, actual ingredient breakdown)
- Data import from ECHA
- Clear presentation
With CHEMDOX you create transparency for all of your product data. Where do individual data items come from? How were values determined? Who made which changes and when?
- Metadata for data fields (source, method, etc.)
- Version comparison
System Integration & Data Exchange
Good, modern software is open and can be seamlessly integrated into existing systems. CHEMDOX can do that.
- Integration with third-party systems (ERP, Customer Relationship Management – CRM, Document Management –DMS)
- Simple system migration
- Import of data from other software solutions
- Export of search results and product data in various formats
CHEMDOX stands for maximum security in all relevant areas.
- User administration / authorization management
- Data security
- Audit trails / usage logs
Easy and efficient maintenance of product data.
Even special use cases - such as private labeling - are handled efficiently
All necessary features for seamless hazardous substance management.
Enrich your products with comprehensive, up-to-date regulatory information.
Numerous automatic classification calculators available.
See all applications.
Manage your chemicals easily and efficiently.
Generate your safety data sheets (SDS / MSDS) quickly and easily.